Make this healthy Baked Samosa recipe that too in an oven. Watch this full video and learn how to make Samosa in an Oven without frying it by chef Vicky Ratnani. Do make this healthy Samosa recipe at home and let us know how it was in the comments below.
During the #LockDown, India Food Network along with @Kissan India brings to you the best of Kissan Time Table recipes, making your snack time easier, happier & healthier. Watch your favourite Chefs show you how to make some popular snack-time recipes with a twist. Stay tuned to make your kiddos Snack At home. Stay At Home and Be Safe !
#bakedsamosa #kissan #healthysamosarecipe
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel - http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
Follow Us on Social Media :-
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/
Love our recipes? Hit 'LIKE' and show us your support! :)
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! :)
Download our App - http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
6 each Samosa Patti
1 tsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp Saunf Powder
1 tsp Chopped Onions
½ cup Chopped Spinach
2 tbsp Grated Carrot
2 tbsp Shredded Cabbage
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 tbsp Green Peas
1 tbsp Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1 tbsp Chopped Spring Onion
2 tbsp Grated Cheese (10 grams)
Salt to taste
Corn flour and water mixture to brush on the patti
Method of Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and once it starts to crackle add the veggies and saute it for a few minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste, Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, green peas and the powdered spices.
- Season it with salt.
- Cool the mixture down and add the grated cheese to it.
- Brush the samosa patti with cornflour and water mixture, spoon the filling and fold it into a samosa shape.
- Bake the samosas in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve these healthy baked samosas in your child's tiffin box.