Jam Filled Muffins Recipe | Tasty Mix Fruit Jam Muffins | Quick Muffin Recipe | Kids Snack Recipes
Bake something unique and yummy during your stay at home. Watch the video and learn how to make Tasty Jam Muffins by Rashmi Naik. Do try making this at home and let us know how it was in the comments below.
During the #LockDown, India Food Network along with @Kissan India brings to you the best of Kissan Time Table recipes, making your snack time easier, happier & healthier. Watch your favourite Chefs show you how to make some popular snack-time recipes with a twist. Stay tuned to make your kiddos Snack At home. Stay At Home and Be Safe !
#jammuffins #kissan #muffinsrecipe
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel - http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
Follow Us on Social Media :-
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/
Love our recipes? Hit 'LIKE' and show us your support! :)
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! :)
Download our App - http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
2 tbsp Kissan Jam
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Sugar
3/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Oil
2 tbsp Walnuts for garnish.
4 tbsp Banana mashed.
Method of Preparation:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- In a large bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Then, make a well in the centre.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil together. Pour all at once into the well in the flour mixture.
- Mix quickly and lightly until moistened. Do not beat. The batter will be lumpy, gently stir it in jam.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 25 minutes or until golden.